|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE RoHS REACH GS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box+Carton Box|
|Delivery Time:||50-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
|Applicable Area:||30-150 ㎡||Use:||Insect Control, Lawn, Plants & Garden, Farm, Home & Perimeter, Pest Control|
|Charger:||Not Applicable||Commercial Buyer:||Restaurants, Fast Food And Takeaway Food Services, Food & Beverage Stores, Food & Beverage Manufacture, Department Stores, Bubble Tea,Juice & Smoothie Bars, Specialty Stores, Super Markets, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Spice And Extract Manufacturing, Cafes|
|Season:||All-Season||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
Mosquito Killer Lamp Mosquito Repellent Machine Mosquito Trap
Mosquitoes (or mosquitos) are members of a group of almost 3,600 species of small flies within the family Culicidae (from the Latin culex meaning "gnat").The word "mosquito" (formed by mosca and diminutive -ito) is Spanish and Portuguese for "little fly". Mosquitoes have a slender segmented body, one pair of wings, one pair of halteres, three pairs of long hair-like legs, and elongated mouthparts.
The mosquito life cycle consists of egg, larva, pupa, and adult stages. Eggs are laid on the water surface; they hatch into motile larvae that feed on aquatic algae and organic material. These larvae are important food sources for many freshwater animals, such as dragonfly nymphs, many fish, and some birds such as ducks. The adult females of most species have tube-like mouthparts (called a proboscis) that can pierce the skin of a host and feed on blood, which contains protein and iron needed to produce eggs. Thousands of mosquito species feed on the blood of various hosts — vertebrates, including mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and some fish; along with some invertebrates, primarily other arthropods.
The mosquito's saliva is transferred to the host during the bite, and can cause an itchy rash. In addition, many species can ingest pathogens while biting, and transmit them to future hosts. In this way, mosquitoes are important vectors of parasitic diseases such as malaria and filariasis, and arboviral diseases such as yellow fever, Chikungunya, West Nile, dengue fever, and Zika. By transmitting diseases, mosquitoes cause the deaths of more people than any other animal taxon: over 700,000 each year. It has been claimed that almost half of the people who have ever lived have died of mosquito-vectored disease, but this claim is disputed, with more conservative estimates placing the death toll closer to 5% of all humans. Mosquitoes cannot live or function properly when the air temperature is below 10 degrees Celsius . They are mostly active at 15–25 degrees Celsius.
Electric Bug Killers Product details
|Model no.||Watt||UV tube||Coverage||Unit size (CM)||Moq|
Electric Bug Killers Benifits of product
New structure of outer guard, much easier for customers to change the lamp
Arc housing ,slot sideboard,enlarges coverage
Can change to LED tube
Can choose energy saving lamp
Light working hours longer than the normul tube
Hight effective in killing insects, fashinable and safe
Create a pest-free living space for consumers, to aviod Dengue fever and other kinds of disease.
Electric Bug Killers Warnings
- Check the local voltage before working. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during using because of electric shock danger. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
- No touching the high-voltage grid by fingers or metal.
- No washing by water, no placing in the rain.
- No use in inflammable and/or explosive locales and alike.
- No suitable use in garages, stables and alike.
- Repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
- Delay time between disconnecting the appliance and accessing the grid is at least 10 s
- Attention! Only hang the device using the suspension chain and not the power cord!
- Important warning when drilling in walls: Before drilling, make sure that there are no gas, water or power lines located at the drilling spot. Installation may only be done by competent persons. Please pay attention to the condition and material of the wall as the included mounting material is not suitable for all wall types. Please ask an expert for advice concerning suitable screws and dowels. For improper mounting and resulting damages the manufacturer assumes no liability.
Electric Bug Killers Picture introduction