|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE ROHS GS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Giftbox + Mastercarton; Could be designed as customers' requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days after confirming the order|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 pcs per year|
|Applicable Area:||100-150 Square Meters||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Product:||Sticky Type Mosquito-killing Lamp||Use:||Insect Control|
|Pest Type:||Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|UV LAMP:||T8 2X15W/2X18W||Advantage:||Environmental|
Stainless Steel Insect Light Trap Glue Board,
Hanging Insect Light Trap Glue Board,
Flies Insect Light Trap Glue Board
Hanging Design Stainless Steel Glue Trap Mosquito Killing for Indoor Use
What is Insect Light Trap Glue Board?
The indoor insect glue trap lamp uses 365nm UV light to attracts insect mosquitoes flies moths into the machine, and the glue Board will stick them when they close to the machine, later insect will die on the glue board, it will not cause secondary pollution, which is safe and clean Product.
Hanging Design Stainless Steel Glue Trap Description:
1. Aesthetic design, beautiful and generous, can be as your home decoration.
2. Stainless steel housing, strong and durable.
3. Wall mounted design saves place and more convenient for positioning.
4. Equipped with super UVA tube using Philips technology, 30% more effective in attracting the flying insects.
5. Easy to maintain, just change the glue paper once a month.
6. This model is very easy to replace the tubes and glue board without tool.
7. Environmental protection and safety, no spark, the adhesive paper has no toxic ingredients, gives you meticulous protection.
Hanging Design Stainless Steel Glue Trap Specifications:
|UV Lamp||T8 2X15W/18W|
|Power||Household power supply|
|Length of use||about 5000 to 8000 hours|
|Function||Mosquito killing, pest control|
|Place of origin||China|
|Brand||YONGXIN (can be branded)|
|Supply Capacity||2.8 million unit/year|
|Minimum order quantity||500pcs|
TIPS FOR PLACEMENT & INSTALLATION:
- Firstly the height at which glue trap insect killers are to be installed is important in terms of efficiency. As a general rule the higher up they are the less effective. In a working environment, the ideal height would be between two and two and a half metres from the ground. At this height, the risk of the fly killer units being damaged by moving trolleys or forklift trucks is reduced whilst maintaining maximum efficiency. They will also be easier to clean and maintain.
- The ideal location is at right angles to the major light source in the room.
- Glue trap insect killers must not be sited so that the light source is obscured (if flying insects cannot see it the unit will not be very effective).
- The site between potential entry points and production areas to intercept pests before they reach sensitive areas.
- Do not rely on the area of coverage of a particular FlyTrap Commercial unit as the only criteria for choosing and installing fly killers. There are several factors that need to be considered before deciding on the appropriate number and size of units to be installed. These would include the number of entry points including doors, windows and any other openings for instance for pipework or extractor fans. What is the volume of human traffic through the area to be protected? What would be the normal flying insect population? What is being produced? And where is the facility located? If it is close by a lake or a rubbish tip then there will be a greater risk than if the facility is in the middle of an industrial estate.
- Glue trap insect killer should not be installed in areas where they can be affected by air currents. Avoid areas close to air conditioning vents or where draughts may be a problem. This is because flying insects, on the whole, do not like moving air and Edge units placed in these areas may be less efficient.
- Glue trap insect killers are often placed directly in front of doorways – the logic of the installer being that this is where the insects enter and so they will be more easily caught. In fact, this will only encourage insects to enter and make the problem worse. It is better to install FlyTrap Commercial units off to the side of doorways ensuring as much as possible that the light does not shine out of the open door.
- Never ever install glue trap insect killers of any description directly above a processing line or food preparation area. The Ultra Violet lamps are highly attractive to flying insects and will attract insects to those areas. Better to install the Edge units away from sensitive areas to attract the insects and kill them away from the critical areas to be protected.
- Don’t forget to change the lamps every 12 months – preferably just before the start of the fly season.