|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE CB ROHS REACH FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box, Mastercarton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 pcs per year|
|Product:||Outdoor Bug Zapper JS30-15W||Design:||Regular|
|Color:||Black||Applicable Area:||30-45 Square Meters|
|Time Used:||>5000 Hours||Pest Type:||Flies, Mosquitoes, Wasp, Gnats|
|Material:||ABS Plastic||Certificate:||CE GS ROHS REACH UL FCC|
IPX4 industrial bug zapper outdoor,
IPX4 uv light mosquito killer safe,
OEM uv light mosquito killer safe
13W Outdoor Bug Zapper ABS Plastic IPX4 Waterproof Indoor UV Light
Outdoor Bug Zapper Description
Outdoor Bug Zapper is specifically designed to attract and kill mosquitoes and flies. It uses a black UV light and scientifically tested and proven octenol lure to attract biting mosquitoes and kill them once they fly toward the electrified grid.
The Outdoor bug zapper is most suitable for suburban households with mosquito infestations. This bug zapper is also suitable for use in apartments and townhouses due to its size and lower UV light output.
The Outdoor Bug Zapper provides effective relief from pesky insects without expensive candles or toxic chemical repellants. The unit is corrosion and scratch-proof, and requires little maintenance so you can just switch it on and enjoy the summer in peace.
Outdoor Bug Zapper Specification
|Lamp Type||PL 1X13W/ 13W BLB for optional|
|Applicable Place||Indoor or outdoor use|
|Packages standard||Color box+ Brown Carton Box, OEM packing|
|Pest tpye||Mosquitoes, Flies, Moths|
Outdoor Bug Zapper Features
- Traditional design, 360 degree annular outer guard improves the effect of attracting insects.
- ABS plastic housing, strong and durable.
- Position:suitable for ceiling suspension, free standing also for optional.
- Hidden collection tray fitted at the base, easy to rotate it out and clean the insects bodies.
- Equipped with quality UVA 13W lamp, working life 5000-8000 hours.
- IPX4 waterproof suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Outdoor Bug Zapper Notice
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning. Use suitable plastic brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
- The insect killer is to be kept out of reach of children.
Outdoor Bug Zapper FAQ
Q: What are bug zappers, and how do they work?
A: The majority of bug zappers combine light and an electric coil. The light draws mosquitoes to the gadget, which are then killed by the electric coils. Mosquitos are naturally attracted to UV light because they perceive it to be a source of food. Mosquitos have already encountered the electric coils and have been shocked when they understand the light isn’t a food source.