|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE CB ROHS REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Giftbox, Mastercarton; Could be designed as customers' requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2.8 million pcs per year|
|Product:||Insect Light Trap Glue Board||Design:||Regular|
|Applicable Area:||100-150 Sqm||Life Time:||5~8k Hours|
|Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply||Materials:||Iron|
|Pest Type:||Flies, Midges, Moths||Color:||White|
T8 Insect Light Trap Glue Board,
8000Hours Insect Light Trap Glue Board,
T8 wall mounted fly trap
|Materials||Iron with white painting|
|Lamp Type||T8 BL 2X15W|
|Applicable Place||Indoor use only|
|Logo||Printing logo or Sticker logo|
|Packages||4 color gift box+ Brown Carton Box, OEM packing|
|Use||Mosquitoes, Flies, Moths, Midges, Wasp|
|Loading qty 20GP||950pcs|
Insect Light Trap Glue Board Features
- Made of iron with white paint finished, looks elegant, strong and durable service.
- Opened Outer Guard, easy to replace the glue board or UV lamps.
- Detachable power cable makes it more convenient to change different plugs. .
- Standard lamp: Quality UVA lamp, life time 5000-8000 hours. Shatterproof lamp is alternative, extremely suitable for glass free areas, such as hotels, restaurants, food industries, hospitals, etc.
- Included 1 piece large adhesive board, no toxic ingredients, very safe for using.
- Easy to use with step by step instruction located in the description below and inside the package.
Insect Light Trap Glue Board Maintenance
- Glue boards should be replaced every month for most effective results. Before replacing the glue board, pls remember to power off the device, then open the outer guard, the glue board could be replaced easily.
- Replace the tubes annually. Before replacing the tubes, pls remember to power off the device, then open the outer net, the tubes could be replaced easily.
Insect Light Trap Glue Board FAQ
Q: How often should I change UV tubes?
A: We suggest to change the tubes after using 8k hours. Same as for electric fly killers, the UV tubes should be changed annually. This is because the UV level deteriorates rapidly throughout the life of the tube. Whilst the tube may continue to glow, the amount of useful UV (which humans cannot see) drops to a level where it is no longer attractive to flying insects. As a result , UV tubes must be replaced annually to ensure they remain effective in producing useful levels of UV. This replacement cycle is typically undertaken just before the peak insect season, to ensure the fly killer is producing the maximum amount of UV throughout the critical insect season.