|Applicable Area:||100-150 Square Meters||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Use:||Pest Control||Power Source:||Household Power Supply|
|Pest Type:||Flies, Insects, Mosquito||Product Name:||Glue Trap|
36W glue board electric fly killer,
365nm Glue Board Electric Fly Killer,
36W blue light mosquito trap
Class Glue Trap Insect Light Trap Glue Board Eco-Friendly Pest Control
The insect glue trap utillizes UV technology that peaks at a wavelength of 365 nonameter, which is proven to be effective for attracting flying insects. Once attracted by the UV light, the insects are drawn onto the glue board and get stuck in the adhesive.
This glue trap is made of iron with white paint finished, durable and looks elegant. Light barrier design can focus light, attracting much more insects. It is easy to replace the tubes and glue board without tool.
This mosquito trap is highly efficient and safe, featuring a modern style. There are no polluting or harmful chemicals emitted that would be dangerous for humans and animals. A complete series of insect control machines is available to suit any area, depending on the coverage required.
- Silent anti-mosquito, enjoy quite as in library
- Beautiful and generous design, decorate your homes and kill mosquito efficiently
- Reflector on the top, efficient on focusing the UVA light
- Clamshell outer guard, easy to replace the glue board
- Environmental protection and safety, no spark, the adhesive paper has no toxic ingredients, gives you meticulous protection
|Tube||PL 1X36W or 2xT8 15W||Glue board||1pcs or others|
|Housing||Iron with white paint||product size||40*19*20cm|
- Always disconnect the applicance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Never use water to clean the unit. Water may damage the electrical components.
- Wipe the safety guard and external casing with a damp cloth.
- Using a small brush or stick, gently remove any insect remains from the bottom and enclosure.
- Once the unit is clean, return unit to hanging position and reconnect the power source.
- Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the appliance. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
- The appliance is to be kept out of reach of children, hang or mount the appliance on a place where children can't reach.(≥2.0M)
- Do not use outdoors. It is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put this product in water or other liquid. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall into water.
- Always power off and disconnect the appliance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water. Wipe the safety guard and external casing with a damp colth.
- Replace the glue board regularly (Every one month)
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.