|Capacity:||Racket+base||Design:||2 In 1 New Style|
|Applicable Area:||<20 Square Meters||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply||Charger:||RECHARGEABLE|
|Season:||All-Season||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
5W multifunction electric mosquito swatter,
220v multifunction electric mosquito swatter,
220v bug zapper
LED Mosquito Racket 2 in 1 UVA Electric Mosquito Killer Fly Swatter
This innovative insect killer is combine traditional insect killer with swatter, 2 in 1 design and have dual function for one product.
When the swatter put into the base, the whole product will be the insect killer.
-The function is as same as the traditional insect killer, to emit 365-400nm wavelength UV light to attract the mosquito and kill the mosquito flies into the product.
-put it on the desk or hang it up on the wall
It can be a normal swatter, you can use it when you find out the mosquito, it can help you to make the mosquito go away or dead. When it power off, you can use the micro USB cable for charging. Or put it back into the base, the base can charge the swatter and kill the mosquito at the same time.
|Model No,||MT01||High Voltage||2500V|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 220-240V||Applicable area||20-30 square meters|
|Frequency||50Hz/60Hz||Shell Material||ABS Plastic|
|Rated Power||5W||Power Cord||USB cable|
|Light||UV light||Bulb Wattage||10 * LED light|
|Product Size||49x22*6cm||Battery type||3.7V 1200mAh 18650|
There is three versions for your option. Just contact with us for more details.
• Globe replacement: LEDs are not replaceable.
• Outdoor use: The Bug Blaster is not intended for permanent outdoor use.
• Cleaning: Ensure the bug zapper is turned OFF, remove dead insets from the grid with a fine soft paint brush or an air blower. Clean as regularly as required.
• Battery: Replace the battery when the brightness of the UV LEDs diminishes.
1) Heed warnings and retain these instructions.
The operating instructions should be strictly adhered to.
2) This product contains a lithium ion battery which must not be disposed of in land fill. Dispose of in an environmentally safe manner.
3) Do not remove the cage of the whacker to access the electrified grid.
4) Do not modify paint or change the bug zapper in any way.
5) Do not use this appliance near water (over pond, bath tubs, sinks or above swimming pools).
6) This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.