|Applicable Area:||<20 Square Meters||Product:||Electric Shock Mosquito-killing Lamp|
|Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
|Material:||ABS Plastic||Usage:||Household, Mosquito Killing|
|Advantage:||High Efficient||Lifetime:||5000 Hours|
1000V Plug In Bug Zapper Indoor,
7W Plug In Bug Zapper Indoor,
1000v plug in bug catcher
E27 Plug In Mosquito Killer Bulb Zapper UV Light Zapper For Indoor Use
The mosquito killer light is made of ABS plastic, strong and durable. It will fit E27 light socket and to install it as easy and replacing a light bulb.
No chemicals involved in it, no fumes, no smell, no sprays, no mess, and pollution free.
|Model No.||LK-7W||Rated power||7W|
|Coverage SQM||30||Rated Voltage||220V or 110V|
|Product Size||Light||PL 7Watt|
|Base||E27||High Voltage||800 - 1000V|
For indoors, outdoors or anywhere insects invade:
How does a bug zapper work?
Bug zappers attract light sensitive insects using an ultraviolet (UVA) longwave globe. As light-sensitive insects fly towards the light, they pass through an electrified grid and are zapped.
What is the most effective way to operate my bug zapper?
The most efficient way of operating your bug zapper is to leave it on 24/7. By doing this, the breeding cycle of flying insects is interrupted. With continued use over a period of several weeks, you will notice a significant decrease in insect activity.
Is a high voltage killing grid dangerous?
Bug zapper grids has high voltage but low current. Contact with the grid will result in an electric shock, similar in strength to an electric fence or car battery shock.
This shock will hurt but it is not dangerous for people in good health. Our safe design prevents finger access to live parts.
Does higher globe wattage make the bug zapper more powerful?
No, High globe wattages attract more insects, but the grid voltage is the electricity that will kill them.
1. Before working, make sure the local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthling connection to prevent damage or danger.
2. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
3. The appliance is indoor use only. It is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations, either to be used in locations where flammable vapors or explosive dust is likely to exist.
4. Ensure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
5. Use suitable brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
6. No washing by water; no placing in the rain.
7. No touching the lamp until it cools down
8. Ensure the tube is replaced with the same type