|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||GS, CE, ROHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box and master carton, OEM packaging|
|Delivery Time:||45-65 days|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 Piece/Pieces per Year|
|Applicable Area:||30-150 ㎡||Product:||Electric Shock Mosquito-killing Lamp|
|Power Source:||Electrical||Sheet Size:||27*9.4*30.2CM|
|Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths||Material:||ABS+Aluminum Alloy|
|Use In:||Supermarket & Restaurant||Certificate:||CE SAA RoHS GS REACH BSCI|
30M2 Electric Insect Killers,
13W Electric Insect Killers,
30M2 commercial indoor bug lights
Energy Saving Electric Insect Killer Photocatalysis UV Fly Killer
Insect Killer uses UVA light with 365nm to attract light-sensitive flying insects which are subsequently electrocuted on the inner grids upon contact. They then fall neatly into the collection tray for east clean up.
This commercial insect killer is an all-around solution for indoors, kitchens, bakeries, delicatessens, restaurants, eateries and many other commercial and industrial applications.
|Model No.||Watt||UV Tube||Coverage(SQM)||Unit Size(cm)||Packing unit||20GP||40HQ|
|Model No,||JB20M series||High Voltage||2000-2500V|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 220-240V||Applicable area||30-80 square meters|
|Frequency||50Hz/60Hz||Shell Material||ABS Plastic|
|Rated Power||18-26 watt||Power Cord||PVC or Rubber|
|Light||E27 13W lamp||Bulb Wattage||13W|
What is the most important feature when selecting a bug zapper?
The most important feature is killing grid power. This will determine if it is suitable for suburban or rural application.
A zapper with high capacity killing power is powered from a transformer and produces a continuous zap which will kill more insects.
Does higher globe wattage make the bug zapper more powerful?
No, High globe wattages attract more insects, but the grid voltage is the electricity that will kill them.
Is a high voltage killing grid dangerous?
Bug zapper grids has high voltage but low current. Contact with the grid will result in an electric shock, similar in strength to an electric fence or car battery shock.
This shock will hurt but it is not dangerous for people in good health. Our safe design prevents finger access to live parts.
- Check the local voltage before working. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during using because of electric shock danger. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
- No touching the high-voltage grid by fingers or metal.
- No washing by water, no placing in the rain.
- No use in inflammable and/or explosive locales and alike.
- No suitable use in garages, stables and alike.
- Repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
- Delay time between disconnecting the appliance and accessing the grid is at least 10 s
- Attention! Only hang the device using the suspension chain and not the power cord!
- Important warning when drilling in walls: Before drilling, make sure that there are no gas, water or power lines located at the drilling spot. Installation may only be done by competent persons. Please pay attention to the condition and material of the wall as the included mounting material is not suitable for all wall types. Please ask an expert for advice concerning suitable screws and dowels. For improper mounting and resulting damages the manufacturer assumes no liability.