|Applicable Area:||20-50 Square Meters||Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply|
|Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths||Product Name:||Mosquito Zapper|
|Material:||ABS Plastic||Lifetime:||8000-10000 Hours|
portable mosquito zapper lantern,
7W portable mosquito zapper lantern,
7W Indoor Gnat Bug Zapper
ABS UV Light Portable Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp Indoor Fly Killer
The insect killer is used to attract the flying insects by black light, such as flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects, and then the electrically charged, high voltage metal grids will electrocute the insects.
The insect killer series have thin and modern style, high efficiency and safety, with non-clogging killing grid, non-rust, cracked or fade surface.
The special designed black light tube ( ultra-violet rays ) is completely harmless to human bodies and pets.
Outer mesh protects human from touching the grids.
No chemicals involved in it, no fumes, no smell, no sprays, no mess, and pollution free.
The insect killer series are ideal for indoor use, such as houses, factories, food shops, butcher’ storage, hospitals, etc.
1. ABS material,strong and durable
2. A hook at the top cover to be hanged on the wall for option
3. Hidden collection tray at the bottom,easy to collect the death bodies and clean
4. Stable quality of UVA tubes, highly effective in killing insects.
5. Passed the children's finger test, safety
6. Suitable for indoor use
7. Have full series certificates
8. Same housing, different watt for optional
|Model No.||JS30-7WB||Power||7 Watt|
|Tube||PL 7W||High Voltage||800-1000V|
|Material||ABS Plastic||IP degree||IPX0|
|Certificate||GS, UL, CE, etc||Coverage||25|
|Spare parts||Brush||Spare parts||Chain|
1. Check the local voltage before working. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during using because of electric shock danger. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
2. No touching the high-voltage grid by fingers or metal.
3. No washing by water, no placing in the rain.
4. No use in inflammable and/or explosive locales and alike.
5. No suitable use in garages, stables and alike.
6. Repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
7. Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
8. Delay time between disconnecting the appliance and accessing the grid is at least 10 s
9. Attention! Only hang the device using the suspension chain and not the power cord!
10. Important warning when drilling in walls: Before drilling, make sure that there are no gas, water or power lines located at the drilling spot. Installation may only be done by competent persons. Please pay attention to the condition and material of the wall as the included mounting material is not suitable for all wall types. Please ask an expert for advice concerning suitable screws and dowels. For improper mounting and resulting damages the manufacturer assumes no liability.