|Applicable Area:||20㎡||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Power Source:||Household Power Supply||Season:||All-Season|
|Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths||Feature:||Sustainable|
|Product Name:||Mosquito Plug-In Killing Lamp||Material:||ABS Plastic|
4w bug zapper plug in wall,
EMC bug zapper plug in wall,
4w fly zapper plug in
Indoor Plug In Mosquito Killer Easy Carry UV Plug-In Bug Zapper
The insect killer is used to attract the flying insects by black light, such as flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects, and then the electrically charged, high voltage metal grids will electrocute the insects.
The insect killer series have thin and modern style, high efficiency and safety, with non-clogging killing grid non-rust, cracked or fade surface.
The special designed black light tube (ultra-violet rays) is completely harmless to human bodies and pets..
Plug in Mosquito Killer Specification
|Model No.||VL4WA||Certificate||GS, EMC, RoHs, etc|
|Tube||1pcs T5 4W||Product size||18*11.2*7.6cm|
|Power||4 WATT||Packing Unit||50 pcs / CTN|
|High Voltage||800V||20'feet container||8100 pcs|
|Coverage||20 SQM||40' HQ Container||19700 pcs|
1. Before working, make sure the local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthling connection to prevent damage or danger.
2. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
3. The appliance is indoor use only. It is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations, either to be used in locations where flammable vapors or explosive dust is likely to exist.
4. Hang, mount or free-stand the appliance on a place where children can't reach. (appro.0.8M~1.5M)
5. Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, the repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians. to avoid a hazard.
6. Ensure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
7. Use suitable brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
8. No washing by water; no placing in the rain.
9. No touching the lamp until it cools down
10. Ensure the tube is replaced with the same type