|Applicable Area:||100-150 Square Meters||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Use:||Insect Control||Power Source:||Household Power Supply|
|Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES||Product Name:||Electronic Pest Control Glue Trap|
ROHS Fly Catcher Glue Pad,
36W Fly Catcher Glue Pad,
36W Mosquito Killer Trap Lamp
Pest Control Insect Light Trap Glue Board Eco-Friendly Sticky Paper Trap
The glue trap utillizes UV technology that peaks at a wavelength of 365 nm, which is proven to be effective for attracting flying insects. Once attracted by the light, the insects are drawn onto the glue board and get stuck in the adhesive.
This mosquito trap is highly efficient and safe, featuring a modern style. There are no polluting or harmful chemicals emitted that would be dangerous for humans and animals. A complete series of insect control machines is available to suit any area, depending on the coverage required.
- Silent anti-mosquito, enjoy quite as in library
- Beautiful and generous design, decorate your homes and kill mosquito efficiently
- Easy to maintain, just change the glue paper once a month
- Environmental protection and safety, no spark, the adhesive paper has no toxic ingredients, gives you meticulous protection
|Tube||PL 1X36W or 2 X T8 15W|
|Whether to charge:||no|
|power:||Household power supply|
|Length of use:||5000~8000 hours|
|Port of departure:||ZHONGSHAN PORT, CHINA|
|place of origin:||China|
|Brand:||YONGXIN (can be branded)|
|Supply Capacity:||2.8 million unit/year|
|Key words:||insect killer, glue trap|
|Minimum order quantity:||500|
|Delivery period:||45-65 days|
|Packing:||Giftbox & Mastercarton; Could be designed as customers' requirements|
- Always disconnect the applicance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Never use water to clean the unit. Water may damage the electrical components.
Wipe the safety guard and external casing with a damp cloth.
- Using a small brush or stick, gently remove any insect remains from the bottom and enclosure.
- Once the unit is clean, return unit to hanging position and reconnect the power source.
- Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the appliance. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
- The appliance is to be kept out of reach of children, hang or mount the appliance on a place where children can't reach.(≥2.0M)
- Do not use outdoors. It is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not put this product in water or other liquid. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall into water.
- Always power off and disconnect the appliance from the power supply before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water. Wipe the safety guard and external casing with a damp colth.
- Replace the glue board regularly (Every one month)
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.