|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name:||YONGXIN (can be branded)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Gift box and master carton, OEM|
|Delivery Time:||45-65 days|
|Supply Ability:||28000000 Box/Boxes per Year|
|Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours||Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply|
|Season:||All-Season||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
|Product Name:||Mosquito Zapper||Material:||Metal + ABS Plastic|
EMC Effective Mosquito Killer Lamp,
36W Effective Mosquito Killer Lamp,
36W Insect Catcher Light
Open Top Electric Insect Killer Pest Control Indoor Bug Zapper Fly Killer
This item is designed with 3 sides wrap-around metal outer guard, enlarges coverage area effectively, strong and durable. Equipped with super UVA tube which uses Philips technology, it is 30% more effective in attracting flying insects.
This product is highly effective in killing insects, fashionable and safe, which can creat a pest-free living space for consumers, avoiding the rish of Dengue fever and other kinds of diseases.
|Name||Mosquito fly bug killer lamp zapper trap|
|Support killer type||Mosquito, fly, insect and other bug|
|LOGO||Printing & Laser LOGO|
|Package||Giftbox & Master carton; Could be designed as customers' requirements.|
|Delivery time||45-60 days|
|Our Cetificates||CE, RoHS, FCC, BSCI, CB, EMC, GS, ISO, KC, LVD, PSE, REACH, SAA, UL, Test Report|
|Model No.||Watt||UV tube||Coverage (SQM)||Unit Size(cm)||Packing Units||20'GP||40'HQ|
- Supper Power LED or Anti-glare UVA tube for your choice
- Thicken metal grid, strong and durable
- 180 degree transmiting to attract mosquitos more effectively
- Large product size and high class version
- Hidden Collection Tray to collect the dead mosquito bodies
For different flies
- Before working, make sure the local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthling connection to prevent damage or danger.
- High voltage! Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids by fingers or metal during using because of electric shock danger.
- Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, the repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians. to avoid a hazard.
Q. What kind of bugs does a bug zapper kill?
Bug zappers can kill any bug that comes in contact with their wired grids.
Q. Do bug zappers work in daylight?
An active bug zapper will still kill bugs that come in contact with it during the day. However, their luring rays will not work as effectively in daylight.
Q. Should I leave a bug zapper on all night?
The longer a bug zapper is left on, the more bugs it will trap. It’s best to turn off outdoor bug zappers at night—there’s no need to continue killing bugs once you’ve come inside. However, it is effective to leave an indoor bug zapper on overnight to kill as many bugs within a room as possible.
Q. Do bug zappers use a lot of electricity?
No, bug zappers do not use very much electricity. If electricity use is a concern, opt for a battery-powered or solar-powered zapper.