|Product:||Electric Shock Mosquito-killing Lamp||Use:||Insect Control|
|Power Source:||Household Power Supply||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
|Material:||Metal + ABS Plastic||Key Words:||Insect Killer, Bug Zapper|
IPX4 Electric Insect Killers,
60Hz Electric Insect Killers,
IPX4 fly bug zappers
IPX4 Household Power Supply Electric Insect Killer Fly Bug Zapper
- Super power LED tubes, saving more energy and longer lifetime; or super anti-glare UVA tubes can be a option
- 360 degree outer guard can enlarge coverage to attract mosquitoes
- Collection tray at the bottom can be more convenient to collect the death bodies and clean it
- No chemical ,eco-friendly ;
- Two waterproof type for choice, IPX0 only for indoor use, IPX4 for outdoor use
|Model No.||Watt||UV tube||Coverage(sqm)||Unit Size||Packing unit||20GP||40HQ|
|Rated Power||AC 220V-240V||Waterproof Level||IPX0 or IPX4|
|Frequency||50Hz/60Hz||Light||LED or UV tube|
|High Voltage||2000-2500V||Material||ABS Plastic|
|Spare Part||Chain||Collection Tray||Yes|
|Certificate||GS, CE, CB, RoHs||Position||Hang or Put on Desk|
- Before working, make sure the local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthling connection to prevent damage or danger.
- High voltage! Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids by fingers or metal during using because of electric shock danger.
- Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
- Ensure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
- Use suitable brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
- No washing by water; no placing in the rain.
- No touching the lamp until it cools down
- Ensure the tube is replaced with the same type
- Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
- Delay time between disconnecting the appliance and accessing the grid is at least 10 s
- Attention! Only hang the device using the suspension chain and not the power cord!
Important warning when drilling in walls: Before drilling, make sure that there are no gas, water or power lines located at the drilling spot. Installation may only be done by competent persons. Please pay attention to the condition and material of the wall as the included mounting material is not suitable for all wall types. Please ask an expert for advice concerning suitable screws and dowels. For improper mounting and resulting damages the manufacturer assumes no liability.