|Applicable Area:||50-100 Square Meters||Time Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply||Sheet Size:||38X10.5X30CM|
|Season:||All-Season||Pest Type:||Flies, MOSQUITOES, Moths|
|Function:||Kill Mosquito+ Killer Insect +lighting||Advantage:||High Efficient|
110V Electric Insect Killers,
8000hrs Electric Insect Killers,
AC110V led electric fly killer
Insect Killer uses UVA light with 365nm to attract light-sensitive flying insects which are subsequently electrocuted on the inner grids upon contact. They then fall neatly into the collection tray for east clean up.
With innovative design, this insect zapper is very fashionable and unique.
Suitable for Restaurants, Fast Food And Takeaway Food Services, Food & Beverage Stores, Food & Beverage Manufacture, Department Stores, Bubble Tea,Juice & Smoothie Bars, Specialty Stores, Super Markets, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Spice And Extract Manufacturing, Drug
Electric Insect Killer Specification
|Model No,||JA220C||High Voltage||2500V|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC 220-240V or 110V||Applicable area||80 square meters|
|Rated Power||26W||Power Cord||Rubber or PVC|
|Light||UV light or LED light||Bulb Wattage||2pcs T8 10W|
|Product Size||38*10.5*30cm||Light Control||Yes|
- Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning. Use suitable plastic brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week.
- Check the local voltage before working. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during using because of electric shock danger. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
- No touching the high-voltage grid by fingers or metal.
- No washing by water, no placing in the rain.
- No use in inflammable and/or explosive locales and alike.
- No suitable use in garages, stables and alike.
- Repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
- Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
- Delay time between disconnecting the appliance and accessing the grid is at least 10 s
- Attention! Only hang the device using the suspension chain and not the power cord!
- Important warning when drilling in walls: Before drilling, make sure that there are no gas, water or power lines located at the drilling spot. Installation may only be done by competent persons. Please pay attention to the condition and material of the wall as the included mounting material is not suitable for all wall types. Please ask an expert for advice concerning suitable screws and dowels. For improper mounting and resulting damages the manufacturer assumes no liability.