Plug In Mosquito Killer Features:
1.This product has small size and big power;
2.The small size can make it use for any small corner which mosquitoes like;
3.There is 4W UV tube insided, it will emit 365 namometer wavelength to attract the mosquito;
4.The high voltage is around 800V to kill the mosquito;
5.The collection tray is hidden at the bottom, to collect all the mosquito dead body;
Plug In Mosquito Killer advantage:
- Upgraded protective cover which has ultra high light transmittance brings 3X efficient than with an original mosquito killer.It operates noiselessly by simply plugging it into an AC outlet. It attracts bugs with emitting high-intensity light. Then the electrically charged high voltage metal grids will electrocute the insects. You will get rid of insects and bugs immediately
- Suit for Families:Used for kitchen,living room,bedroom,bathroom,warehouse and basement.Easy to replace. It does not take up much space in your room.Protects and prevents against annoying and disease carrying flies and insects
- Easy Installation and Immediately To Use:Just plug in the port,it will immediately work for you!Used for indoors.With the protective cover, his bug zapper is very safe for children and pets,but also please make sure keep your kids and pet away from this mosquito killer. Due to its mini size the effective coverage is about 300 square feet
- No Chemical,No Harm to Human & Pets:Made of Eco-friendly material.Get rid of mosquitoes fast without sticky,messy poisons or sprays.Use natural physical method gets rid of flies.Great for places where pesticides can't be sprayed like kitchens and hospitals. Completely harmless to human and pets
- Easy to Clean:To clean dead mosquitoes,ensure the unit is unplugged from an electrical outlet and then use a screwdriver to touch the metal plate for static electricity release.Use the tissue or small brush to get the dead bugs out
Plug In Mosquito Killer Maintenance:
1.Ensure the unit is unplugged from an electrical outlet and then use a screwdriver to touch the metal plate for static electricity release.
2.Remove the shell and clean dead insects body with a brush or pipe paper,not to wipe it a damp paper or damp towel.
3.Rover the shell,plug it back into the socket and make sure it can continue work normally.