|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS, REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Giftbox & Mastercarton, OEM packing|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2.8 million unit/year|
|Product:||Indoor Insect Zapper||Design:||Regular|
|Material:||AS, ABS Plastic||Applicable Area:||50-80 Square Meters|
|Usage Life:||5000~8000 Hrs||Power Source:||Household Power Supply|
|Charger:||Not Applicable||Pest Type:||Flies, Midges, Moths|
2200V Indoor Gnat Bug Zapper,
8W Indoor Gnat Bug Zapper,
2200V Mosquito Killer Light Lamp
2200V Indoor Mosquito Killer UV Light 2X8W UV Lamp ABS AS Plastic
Indoor Mosquito Killer Description:
Professional electric insect killer for indoor spaces. Device composed of an ultraviolet black light capable of attracting insects sensitive to light and effectively killing them. it uses 2X8 watt UVA bulb that emits 365-400nm wavelength to attract the insects fly surround and zap them by inside grid which work connected to electricity. Hygienic appliance without chemicals, harmless to people and pets. Guaranteed efficacy on flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects at home, companies, factories, etc.
Indoor Mosquito Killer Specification:
|Color||White and Blue|
|Materials||ABS and AS Plastic|
|Lamp Type||T5 2X8W|
|Applicable Place||Indoor use only|
|Packing||3 layer 4C gift box+ 5layer K=B Carton Box, 2 page A5 IM, OEM packing|
|Logo||Printing or Laser logo|
Indoor Mosquito Killer Features:
- 360 degree annular outer guard improves the effect of attracting insects.
- Made of ABS & AS plastic material, strong and durable.
- It has ABS white cover and AS translucent outer guard, looks elegant and enlarges coverage.
- Standard lamp: Quality UVA lamp, Working life 5,000-8,000 hours.
- Equipped with collection draw, easy to pull out from side to clean up the insects bodies.
- Position: suitable for ceiling suspension or freestanding use.
- Outer mesh can pass the latest children safety finger test, safe to use.
- Big power with 2200V high voltage, strong enough to kill insects, such as mosquitoes, fruit flies, moths, etc.
- The use of this lamp is very convenient. There is only one button control switch, which can be quickly controlled.
- Severice team: We are committed to providing you with the best after-sales service. If you have any usage problems, please tell us.
Q: Are UV insect killers safe?
A: Bug zappers can attract insects that can see UV light. In bug zappers, the production of the UV light requires special lightbulbs that are manufactured to produce a form of UV light called UV-A. This is the light blue light you see, and it is considerably less than the amount of UV-A you would be exposed to outside. Although UV-A light is associated with tanning beds which can be hazardous, the bulbs in zappers are not intense enough to induce skin tanning. Thus, they are not hazardous to skin. Like most types of energy, other hazards from UV-A decrease rapidly as distance from the bulbs increase. For residential bulbs, any distance more than a few 10s of centimeters would be non-hazardous and would not be transmitted throughout the house.
In summary, the UV light produced by bug zappers inside homes is not hazardous to humans as the amount of UV light produced is insufficient to cause harm, especially if you are more than 25 centimeters from the bulbs.
Indoor Mosquito Killer Pictures: