|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE, ROHS , CB , REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Giftbox, Mastercarton;|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 unit per year|
|Product:||Insect Light Trap Glue Board||Design:||Regular|
|Material:||ABS Plastic||Applicable Area:||20-50 Square Meters|
|Time Used:||5000-8000 Hrs||Pest Type:||Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths, Wasp|
|Certificate:||CE RoHS GS BSCI ISO REACH||Advantage:||Environmental|
Elegant 1X6W Insect Light Trap Glue Board Wall Mounted ABS Plastic
Insect Light Trap Glue Board Description
Insect Light Trap Glue Board use UV light emiting 365-400nm wavelength to attract the flying insects to fly around, then they will get stuck on the sticky glue board. The Electric Glue Board Fly Killers work for a wide range of flying insects including flies, fruit flies and moths, and can be conveniently used in both residential and commercial environments.
|Materials||ABS Plastic, Iron|
|Lamp Type||T5 1X6W|
|Applicable Place||Indoor use only|
|Logo||Laser logo or printing logo|
|Packing||3 layer 4C gift box+ 5layer Carton Box, OEM packing|
|Use||Mosquitoes, Flies, Moths, Midges, Wasp|
Insect Light Trap Glue Board Features
- Design: The special layout of outer grille stops insects from escaping easily and prevents people from seeing pest bodies on glue board. arch design,make it more fashion.
- Housing: Combination of ABS and iron with white paint, nice looking, strong and durable.
- Noise free: The unit traps pests on glue paper instead of zapping them by high tension. Insects are captured quiet.
- Standard lamp: UVA lamp made by FSL. Working life 5000 - 8000 hours. Shatterproof lamp for optional: Highly suitable for glass-free areas such as hotels, restaurants, food industries, etc.
- Pollution free: Glue board does not contain poison or any harmful substance, fully protects health and environment.
- Easy maintenance: Glue board has to be replaced only once per month.
- Positioning: Wall mounted.
- Packing: 3 layers 4 color gift box, 5 layers K=B master carton, 10 units/ ctn. 2 pages of 105g black and white manual.
Insect Light Trap Glue Board FAQ:
Q: Where is the best place to put a fly trap?
A: Put insect light trap glue board where you see flies. Flies are visually attracted to these traps so put them in areas with light, not the darkest part of a barn. Because House Flies generally rest higher up where it's warmer, put Sticky Traps up high, above your critter's reach.
Q: Is the UV lamp replaceable?
A: The lamp is replaceable. We suggest the UV lamp replaced by the professional person.
Q: How often should I change glue traps?
A: The glueboards will remain good for a length of time depending on where you place them. They would need to be replaced if either the board becomes full with insects, or it becomes too dusty which will coat the glue and it will not be sticky. Typically you would replace every 30 days.