|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Certification:||CE CB ROHS REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Giftbox & Mastercarton; Could be designed as customers' requirements.|
|Delivery Time:||45-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2800000 pcs per year|
|Product:||Insect Light Trap Glue Board||Design:||Regular|
|Applicable Area:||80-100 Square Meters||Lifetime Used:||5000~8000 Hours|
|Power Source:||Electrical, Household Power Supply||Charger:||Not Applicable|
|Season:||All Season||Pest Type:||Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths|
15W Hanging Electric Bug Zapper,
400nm Hanging Electric Bug Zapper,
365nm mosquito catcher lamp
|Materials||Iron with white painting, stainless steel for optional|
|Lamp Type||T8 2X15W|
|Applicable Place||Indoor use only|
|Packages||Color box+ Mastercarton, OEM packing|
|Use||Mosquitoes, Flies, Moths|
|Loading qty 20GP||950pcs|
|Loading qty 40GP||2000pcs|
|Loading qty 40HQ||2360pcs|
- Materials: Made of iron with white painting finished, strong and durable, but looks very elegant and comfortable.
- Design: Installed with shifting outer guard, can change the glue board or UV lamps easlily, no need any tools for it.
- Power cable: Detachable power cable makes it more convenient to change different plugs. reach the requirements for different market.
- Standard lamp: Good quality UVA lamp, working life 5000 to 8000 hours. Shatterproof lamp is for chosen as well, extremely suitable for glass free areas, such as hotels, restaurants, food industries, hospitals, etc.
- Included 1 piece large adhesive board, no toxic ingredients, safe to use.
- Glue board with strong viscous, capture insects easily.
- Position: With install hole on back side, suitable for wall mounted use. And it also can be suspended by hanging chain.
- For most effective performance, glue boards should be changed every four weeks.
- Replace the tubes every 8000 hours.annually.
- Before replacing the tubes or glue boards, pls remember to power off the device.
- Wipe the products surfaces with a damp cloths, don't put the item into water for cleaning.
Q: How often should I change glue traps?
A: The glueboards will remain good for a length of time depending on where you place them. They would need to be replaced if either the board becomes full with insects, or it becomes too dusty which will coat the glue and it will not be sticky. Typically you would replace every 30 days.